Gemma Pink blu Cotton Pintuck Beach Cover Up
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
1. SUSTAINABLE CLOTHING
This tunic is made from our signature blu Cotton, a blend of 85% recycled cotton and 15% virgin cotton, and is part of our blu Collection of sustainable clothing and products benefiting Ocean Conservancy. This fabric is made from scraps that are left behind from manufacturing and would normally be thrown away. By repurposing this fabric, we reduce waste and water usage, creating a product that is both sustainable and beautiful!
2. MORE DETAILS
- 85% recycled cotton, 15% virgin cotton
- half placket
- contrast print neckline and cuffs
- machine wash cold, gentle cycle, dry low, cool iron
- For every beach shift sold, we donate 5 cents to Ocean Conservancy.
3. FIT GUIDE
Relaxed, roomy fit. The model is 5’9” and wearing a size small.
4. PROUD TO SUPPORT OCEAN CONSERVANCY
Each time an item from our eco-friendly blu Collection is purchased, we make a donation to Ocean Conservancy. We’ve proudly donated over $200,000 and counting in support of their mission to protect the ocean from today’s biggest global challenges. Learn more about Ocean Conservancy and our partnership, visit their website.
Fast, free shipping
with every order $75+
Quick customer service
By phone or email.
Committed to the planet
with our blu Collection.
Woman Owned Business
Created by women, for women.
- LELori E.Verified BuyerReviewingPalm Leaves Grey blu Cotton Pintuck Beach Cover UpI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44What is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 7" - 5'9"What is your body type? HourglassGood Value? YesRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Ever Beach Cover Up
Now, I am a beach girl. Grew up on the beach and love the beach and I have had countless beach cover ups. This is the best one I have ever owned. I will be buying more in different colors.
- KRKIM R.Verified BuyerReviewingIris blu Cotton Pintuck Beach Cover UpI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it !
I know it’s a coverup, but I actually wear it with black leggings and flip flops; it’s a great look!
True to size, and I love the light fabric, perfect for Florida summers.
Working with India’s National Skill Development Corporation, locals are given training and jobs to manufacture our garments, providing them with income and independence. Our factory in Kolkata treats employees like family, working to improve their lives and providing medical assistance and scholarships for children of employees.
Made in the city of joy
Kolkata is known for embodying a rich culture of the old and the new, and is known as the cultural capital of India.
For the love of it all
Pride and appreciation not just for products, but for people. For the planet. For all. It's what we stand for, it's what we do.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
1. THINKING OF PURCHASING THIS AS A GIFT?
Leave the gift wrapping to us! We make sending gifts directly to loved ones simple and easy with our free gift packaging. Learn more here
2. SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All of our items ship out of our warehouse in Ohio, typically within 2 business days.
Rockflowerpaper takes pride in delivering the highest quality merchandise and wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. Eligible items their original condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund, exchange or store credit. For more information on our return policy, or to initiate a return, visit our Returns & Exchanges page.
3. Have more questions?
Please visit our contact page for ways to get in touch and a member of our team will get back to you promptly!