Sardine Reversible Eco Beach Towel
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
1. WHAT MAKES THESE TOWELS DIFFERENT?
· Made from post-consumer plastics and each towel recycles the equivalent of 10 single use plastic bottles!
· Dries 3x faster than traditional terry cloth towels!
· Repel sand (no more carrying sand into your house or car!)
· Lightweight and thinner than a traditional beach towel.
· Fold and roll compactly and securely with the attached elastic band for easy travel!
· Super absorbent.
· Reversible, so you get two super fun prints in one towel!
2. MORE DETAILS
· 30” x 70”
· Contrast colored stitching on edges
· 88% recycled polyester (made from plastic bottles), 12% nylon
· Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
3. PROUD TO SUPPORT OCEAN CONSERVANCY
Each time an item from our eco-friendly blu Collection is purchased, we make a donation to Ocean Conservancy. We’ve proudly donated over $200,000 and counting in support of their mission to protect the ocean from today’s biggest global challenges. Learn more about Ocean Conservancy and our partnership, visit their website.
- CMCameron M.Verified BuyerReviewingBeach Days Reversible Eco Beach TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsThe only beach towels I buy
I LOVE these beach towels! I have bought many. They are great for travel because they dry quickly and roll and fold super compactly - the elastic band is great too for keeping them rolled up! I love to take them hiking or camping, on the boat, they even make great bath towels or non slip mat towels for yoga! I bought one for the whole family so each person knows which is there's! 10/10 would recommend :)
- IMIsabel M.Verified BuyerReviewingDaisies Reversible Eco Beach TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Ideal beach towel, lightweight and pretty pattern!
Ocean Conservancy’s Trash Free Seas program is multi pronged – they collect 18 million pounds of trash at their annual international beach cleanup, work to stop the flow of trash at its source, and use research to find innovative, sustainable solutions for the ocean’s biggest threats. With your purchase, you're helping them in this important work.
BENEFITTING THE PLANET AND ITS PEOPLE
In a world where people are more environmentally conscious than ever, we are pleased to offer products that are sustainable both in the way they are made and in their function. Our blu collection does 3 things – it educates the consumer about sustainability, supports Ocean Conservancy with every purchase, and helps the environment by reducing waste either in its manufacturing method or its utility.
For the love of it all
Pride and appreciation not just for products, but for people. For the planet. For all. It's what we stand for, it's what we do.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
1. THINKING OF PURCHASING THIS AS A GIFT?
Leave the gift wrapping to us! We make sending gifts directly to loved ones simple and easy with our free gift packaging. Learn more here
2. SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All of our items ship out of our warehouse in Ohio, typically within 2 business days.
Rockflowerpaper takes pride in delivering the highest quality merchandise and wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. Eligible items their original condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund, exchange or store credit. For more information on our return policy, or to initiate a return, visit out Returns & Exchanges page.
3. Have more questions?
Please visit our contact page for ways to get in touch and a member of our team will get back to you promptly!