18K Gold Plated Wide Drop Earrings With Blue Sapphire Gemstones
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
1. MORE DETAILS
· Lead & nickel free
· Hypoallergenic materials
· Fair trade
2. TIPS FOR CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY
· Before putting on your jewelry, allow your skin to fully dry after you apply lotion, creams, or any other body product.
· Do not shower or do the dishes with your jewelry on.
· Do not sleep in your jewelry.
· Always apply perfume before putting on your jewelry as chemicals in the perfume can react with the metal.
· Store your jewelry in a jewelry case, bag or wrapped up in a soft cloth to prevent scratching.
3. GIFT READY
Our jewelry makes a great gift! All our jewelry comes in a cute pouch, but make sure to select our free gift packaging at checkout and we'll include the rockflowerpaper gift box! Learn more on our gift page.
- SSSusan S.Verified BuyerReviewing18K Gold Plated Wide Drop Earrings With Blue Sapphire GemstonesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!
These are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!
- PBPatricia B.Verified BuyerReviewing18K Gold Plated Wide Drop Earrings With Blue Sapphire GemstonesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Just the right size. Good quality. I'm very happy with this purchase.
Each piece of jewelry in our collection showcases the unique beauty within us all. Our jewelry is handcrafted by artisans from Jaipur, India, the jewelry capital of the world. Every piece is a beautiful and sophisticated masterpiece that tells your unique story. Jewelry isn’t just an accessory. It’s a statement.
JEWELRY THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We are proud to partner with one of the finest jewelers in Jaipur – a brilliant craftsman and philanthropist who provides financial support to a variety of organizations that focus on educating orphans and providing food and shelter for people suffering from poverty. Saddened by the poverty that he saw on his travels home from the US, he decided to move back to India with the goal of growing his business and elevating his ability to give back.
A CULTURE OF KEY ARTISANS
The Key Artisans come from generations of jewelry creators. They hand draw masterpiece designs, choose the perfect combination of metal, gems, beads, and colors. The Key Artisan then produces a finished masterpiece original. These masterpieces are recreated by other artisans. That's why every handcrafted piece tells a unique story and no two pieces are alike. Becoming a Key Artisan is a great honor. Your purchase helps to ensure that these beautiful traditions continue to be passed on from generation to generation.
For the love of it all
Pride and appreciation not just for products, but for people. For the planet. For all. It's what we stand for, it's what we do.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
1. THINKING OF PURCHASING THIS AS A GIFT?
Leave the gift wrapping to us! We make sending gifts directly to loved ones simple and easy with our free gift packaging. Learn more here
2. SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All of our items ship out of our warehouse in Ohio, typically within 2 business days.
Rockflowerpaper takes pride in delivering the highest quality merchandise and wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. Eligible items their original condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund, exchange or store credit. For more information on our return policy, or to initiate a return, visit out Returns & Exchanges page.
3. Have more questions?
Please visit our contact page for ways to get in touch and a member of our team will get back to you promptly!