Artichokes Eco-Friendly blu Sponge Cloth - Set of 2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Looking for green alternatives and practices to adopt into your daily routine? Say hello to Blu Cloths! Our artichokes eco cloths feature a pretty artichoke vegetable design, one in navy blue and the other in brown! These innovative, eco-friendly dish towels are reusable, washable, and will reduce your paper waste and save money. Perfect for tackling any cleaning project where you would normally use a paper towel or sponge.
1. THE CLEANING TOOL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU NEEDED!
Buy 5, get 1 FREE with code BLUCLOTH5
· Eco-friendly & fun alternative to paper towels, sponges and rags
· Reduces wastes and saves money.
· Reusable – simply throw in the laundry or put on the top rack of your dishwasher!
· Extremely absorbent
· Outperforms and outlasts rags, paper towels and sponges
· Multi-purpose cleaning uses – dishes, counters, vehicles, camping, the possibilities are endless!
· 100% biodegradable within 12 weeks
· Great hostess gift or stocking stuffer!
2. MORE DETAILS
· Set of 2
· 70% cellulose, 30% cotton
· Clean in the washing machine or top rack of your dishwasher
3. PROUD TO SUPPORT OCEAN CONSERVANCY
Each time an item from our eco-friendly blu Collection is purchased, we make a donation to Ocean Conservancy. We’ve proudly donated over $200,000 and counting in support of their mission to protect the ocean from today’s biggest global challenges. Learn more about Ocean Conservancy and our partnership, visit their website.
- JCJoanne C.Verified BuyerReviewingChristmas Nostalgia Eco-Friendly blu Sponge Cloth - Set of 2I recommend this productProduct Standouts UsefulBought For MyselfGood Value? YesRated 5 out of 5 starsSponge cloths
I love these cloths. And, the designs are so cute!!!
- JTJean T.Verified BuyerReviewingSave The Oceans Eco-Friendly blu Sponge Cloth - Set of 2I recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Product Standouts Great Quality, Value for Money, Stylish, UsefulBought For A GiftGood Value? YesRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat reusable cloths
Ocean Conservancy’s Trash Free Seas program is multi pronged – they collect 18 million pounds of trash at their annual international beach cleanup, work to stop the flow of trash at its source, and use research to find innovative, sustainable solutions for the ocean’s biggest threats. With your purchase, you're helping them in this important work.
BENEFITTING THE PLANET AND ITS PEOPLE
In a world where people are more environmentally conscious than ever, we are pleased to offer products that are sustainable both in the way they are made and in their function. Our blu collection does 3 things – it educates the consumer about sustainability, supports Ocean Conservancy with every purchase, and helps the environment by reducing waste either in its manufacturing method or its utility.
For the love of it all
Pride and appreciation not just for products, but for people. For the planet. For all. It's what we stand for, it's what we do.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
1. THINKING OF PURCHASING THIS AS A GIFT?
Leave the gift wrapping to us! We make sending gifts directly to loved ones simple and easy with our free gift packaging. Learn more here
2. SHIPPING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All of our items ship out of our warehouse in Ohio, typically within 2 business days.
Rockflowerpaper takes pride in delivering the highest quality merchandise and wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. Eligible items their original condition may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund, exchange or store credit. For more information on our return policy, or to initiate a return, visit out Returns & Exchanges page.
3. Have more questions?
Please visit our contact page for ways to get in touch and a member of our team will get back to you promptly!