KN95 Face Mask - Bag of 10 (Price is per Unit)
|Buy More Save More|
|Buy 10||$2.75 each||$27.50 per pack|
|Buy 30||$2.50 each||$25.00 per pack|
|Buy 50||$2.25 each||$22.50 per pack|
• $27.50 for a bag of 10 masks
• Packed 10 to a bag in a single zip lock polybag
The KN95 mask is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and has the intended effectiveness of filtering 95% of particulates greater than 0.3 microns. KN95 masks are considered respiratory protective equipment that conform to GB2626-2006 standards. They offer significant protection over standard surgical blue 3 ply masks and are approved by the CDC as acceptable replacements if N95 masks are unavailable.
These masks are manufactured in FDA certified factories and provide protection against harmful airborne matter based on the KN95 specifications, level 1. These are not meant as a replacement to the N95 masks; rather, an alternative source as indicated in the CDC link below and for civil use.
For a comparison of the KN95 to the N95, please click here.
- Cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Orders are shipped either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 business days of order receipt based on product availability.
- If shipment is damaged or lost, customer should make a claim immediately with the carrier.